Sometimes all it takes is a few ordinary beliefs to make extraordinary things happen!
1. Believe in yourself and your ideas.
2. Think big and don’t let fear bring you down.
3. Take the first step and say your ideas out loud.
4. There’s no mountain you can’t climb if you’re up for the challenge.
5. Don’t take rejection personally, but also know when not to take no for an answer.
6. We are not entitled to anything.
7. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
8. If you want something, don’t be afraid to ask for it.
9. Create your own opportunities. Things don’t happen by chance.
10. Know when an idea is worth giving up, but let that be up to you.
11. Think outside the box and apart from the norm.
12. Work smarter, not harder. There are always loopholes and life hacks.
13. Be creative. Find an innovative way to make it happen.
14. Think beyond yourself and do what serves others.
15. See the beauty in everything!
16. Reconsider your idea of success. Does it serve it’s purpose in the life you want to live?
17. Be responsible for your actions. Don’t blame others.
18. It’s only failure if you don’t learn from it.
19. Don’t leave your life up to chance, write your own story.
20. BE HAPPY 🙂
“Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” Ralph Waldo Emerson